Episteme Book published by Little Paper Planes
This collaborative project interprets workplace interiors within SFMOMA as an institutional environment marked with unique imprints of human activity. As the museum nears its expansion and complete physical transformation, all traces of habitation and day-to-day occupation will be obliterated. As such, the project aims to capture those traces through poetic response, highlighting fragments of workspace environments, human labor and the passage of time.
Episteme is a perfect bound full color book with a 7″ vinyl record of processed phonography.
Tonight the two artist will perform and we will be selling the book!
If you are in San Francisco come at 7 to Popular Workshop!
- 59 Pages/ Full Color
- 53 of those pages are full bleed and the selection of those pages vary from book to book, making each book unique.
- 8 x 8″
- Perfect Bound
- 67lb Matte paper
- Interview with artists by LPP’s Editor, Maggie Haas
- Forword by Jessica Brier, curatorial assistant at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 7″ marroon marbled vinyl record with sounds by both artists on each side.
- In an edition of 100, all numbered.
Printed and bound in Oakland, CA.